How to start learning online?
- Choose your study online course and sign up for it
- Check your email and follow the instructions
Using online conference platform
- Check if you have the latest version of Java installed
- Follow the link you have received to get access to your online class or webinar
- Log into the system with your name and email (no additional registration is required) Once you’ve logged into your online lesson, it will open in another window
- Check the audio settings: Audio – Audio conference – Use computer for Audio – Call using the computer. If you have more than one microphone or speaker you should click Test speaker/microphone and choose the correct device
- To see the people in your class please push the Switch between participant list and thumbnail view button in the Participants window on your right
- To start a private chat with your classmate or teacher right click at his/her name and choose Chat
- To draw, highlight or type on the whiteboard use the tool bar on the top of your window
To learn more about the online conference platform please visit the How To page.